Japan & English Visual Novels Translations

Pick Me, Honey!


 Size: 1,1GB
Language: English

I always knew my father wanted me to have a good life, but I never thought he would go this far! It seems that behind my back, he and three of my female friends have decided I need a wife! So they have concocted this plan: the three women will live with me and compete to become my wife. They are going to clean for me, cook for me, and who knows what else??? And I must choose which of them I like the best to be my wife.
Life is definitely going to get interesting…

Download : PickMeHoney.rar – 1.1 GB
Download by Part :
PickMeHoney.part1.rar – 199.3 MB
PickMeHoney.part2.rar – 199.3 MB
PickMeHoney.part3.rar – 199.3 MB
PickMeHoney.part4.rar – 199.3 MB
PickMeHoney.part5.rar – 199.3 MB
PickMeHoney.part6.rar – 98.6 MB

Installation Guide:

1. Download all the file and extract them to a folder.
2. When it finishes extracting mount CD_1 MDS ( not MDF).
3. When it asks you to insert the game disk, delete the virtual device with CD_1 MDS and then add a new virtual device and mount CD_2 MDS.
4. After installation go to the game directory.
5. Extract the OSANAML.EXE in that folder and replace the old one.
6. If winrar says “No file to extract” go to the next step. If this doesn’t happen enjoy the game.
7. If you couldn’t extract the crack, right click the crack in winrar. Click on Rename. Delete the .EXE part and only leave OSANAML in the name.
8. Then extract it to the folder.Delete the original EXE from root folder.
9. Last step. Rename OSANAML from the step 8 and add .EXE to the end of it. Enjoy.

CREDIT : erogedownload.com

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.